Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bhagat Muthia







Bhagat Muthia is a South Indian Dish and is made out of mashed Chickpeas with a mixture of different South Asian spices and the aromatic flavour and scent of fresh coriander. The amount of chillis added to it, depends from people to people and I decided not to add any, Maybe because I could find the chillis in the fridge! Haha but anyways. Some gram flour is added to the mixture in order to make it hold tight and then cooked.

Pros:
  • I was happy to be able to make a new dish! Specially because it is something I have never eaten it before!
  • It tasted well, not that special, but it was okay. 
Cons:
  • Added too much gram flour which is why it had a specific floury smell that I didnt like. Next time, I will put less of that and add fresh chillis.
Overall rating: 6.5/10 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you are leaving a comment :)