Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tension accumulation




Its the 22nd of April. Exam starts on 30th and tension has started accumulating in my head. Golden days of the wonderful Easter holiday is over and its time for revision.

Anyways, I got an offer from a friend to direct one of my own stories and therefore as a producer, he got all the necessary equipment ( including a free dinner at my favourite buffet restaurant- Jimmy Spices )The whole filming experience was wonderful and I got some decent shots out of the 12 hour shooting day. Now its time to edit and put the scenes together. Lets see how it turns out.

I am done paying the last installment of my tuition fees and have packed most of my clothes into different suitcases and have sorted all my stuff that I am going to store in London and Birmingham before my summer trip, so I must say that I have nothing else to do but study. OH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you are leaving a comment :)