Saturday, May 5, 2012

Discover recipes






The best gift I ever got in my life! I love Gordon Ramsey!

I love making food just by smelling spices. And according to the different smells, I decide what I want to cook. Today I thought of making cheese chicken pizza baked with eggs. It was delicious. The only thing missing was a sauce, because of its absence it was a little dry. Otherwise, it was yummy.

Recipe:

Ingredients
Pasta
2 large eggs

basil
Four cheese
Tomatoes
Chicken
Onion
Garlic
Ginger
Salt and pepper



Way of cooking
1. Fry Onion, garlic and ginger
2. Add small chicken pieces and fry. Then add tomatoes (can be tomato paste or tinned tomatoes as well)

3. Add the boiled pasta and add basil leaves and salt & pepper.
4. In a baking tray put the mixture after frying it for about 6/7 minutes.
5. Add two eggs
6 Optional: Can add mushrooms or even some more cheese on top.
7.Bake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you are leaving a comment :)