Saturday, May 26, 2012

5 days left

Sorry. I havent been posting lately. Have been soooo busy with the exams and then packing!! I'm still not done... Oh ho ho ho! What to do! Anyways. Life has been great as usual. I did some more shopping for family and managed to buy some things for myself too.

I keep looking at what other people do. I love when people paint. I love it when people dress nicely. I love it when people exercise and eat healthy food. Why am I not doing all that? I feel crap sometimes thinking that I dont have any kind of talent. Blaaaah! Nevermind. I should be happy with what I have and what I can do. Maybe Ill do something revolutionary in the future after all.

ANYWAYSSS! The flight tickets have been booked and I am flying the 31st of this month - That is in 5 days. On 30th is my last exam - world economy. Im going to the library on the 27th. Yippers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you are leaving a comment :)