Friday, May 4, 2012

Dont stop doing what you do.

From: we <3 it

It is hot. I'm sweaty. I'm tired. My knees hurt. My shoulders pain. I cant sleep.

The room is just so warm, even though the window if open. It rained all day, cant it rain now? Could have slept by now if it rained. I am too lazy to take a cold shower right now. Done watching an episode of Gossip Girl. I can't believe that Desperate Housewives is ending in Season 8 - too sad :(

Anyways, I'm really happy for some reason. Maybe it is the fact that "maybe" i'll be getting an internship this summer. I feel as if I "am not useless afterall". I'm glad I'm travelling. I'm glad first year of University (for the second time - long story, left Medical Science for Economics) is almost over.

I want a haircut. I want my eye brows fixed. I want all the spots to disappear from my face. I want to feel fresh. I want to wear summer clothes. Thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you are leaving a comment :)