Friday, January 27, 2012

Doodle doo!

Oh did I forget to show my new bag from Disney? Isnt it cute? Its a gift! YAAAAY!
Wierd as usual!
I have been getting mixed feelings again. Yes! I didnt know what to do, so I continued watching desperate housewives and then went to the kitchen to watch some TV and there I saw this glamourous Lady and her documented lifestyle. Baaaaaaam! Thats when it stroke! I have to fix my eye brows tomorrow! I have been yibber yabbering about it for ages now. So I ran upstairs to tha bathroom and finally managed to put the face mask on and wash my face with ice cold water. Oh God I feel so fresh! Tomorrow, some friends are coming over and I have been thinking of some different dishes to cook. I have been cooking the same old chicken for so long! Im tired of it. And yah I went to the NHS today to get registered with a GP and do some testing! I have been feeling so weak lately. I need advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you are leaving a comment :)